Thursday, April 26, 2012

almost there



never mind my squinty-faced smile in this picture (which was taken and edited so well by erin the beautiful).  graduation from my dental hygiene program in just around the corner so we had our class photos the other day.  in the picture with me is autumn, who has been my lifesaver during these last two years of school.  its hard to believe that it is almost over but i'm so ready for it to be in some ways.  i'm am going to try to learn as much as i can during my last week of clinic this next week.  2 weeks from today i will be a graduate.

4 comments:

  1. Im graduating from my medical assisting program May 29th :)
    Congrats to you and all of your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. congrats to you as well then. seems like you and your husband and making big steps. graduating, buying houses... what fun adventures.

      Delete
  2. oh you girls are soo cute! yay! almost done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited and happy for you! Great job, Maryn.

    ReplyDelete